It’s taken us a while, but we FINALLY got around to making the NEW NO WELD Knock Over targets! We’re sorry it took so long, but we know you’ll love these as soon as you try them out!
We’ve got all the same sizes, but we’ve made a couple of changes. We think these changes are going to make this an EXPONENTIALLY better product! Here’s why we’re sure you’re going to love the NEW NO WELD Knock Over targets.
- The obvious one… NO WELDS!! No matter how you do it, every weld to AR550 is going to break when pounded with gunfire. We got rid of that problem!
- Because about 99.9999% of you are shooting these KO plates with pistol, shotgun, or PCC, we reduced the thickness to 1/4″ to make them a little lighter. We are still using the HEXALLOY AR550 however just in case you accidentally shoot one with a rifle you should be in good shape.
- If you do happen to shoot it with a center-fire rifle and the target gets a hole in it, you can purchase a replacement plate! If the base gets destroyed for some reason, you can replace it too!
- One other thing we’ve done to try and make everyone’s lives easier is marked the bases. The “smalls” have a single chevron cut into the base. The “mediums” have two chevrons, and the “large” bases have three chevrons. Super easy to identify which one you need from there.
- NOTE: The “smalls” with a single chevron work with the 4″ and 5″ KO plates. The “mediums” have two chevrons on them and work with the 6″ and 8″ plates, and the “larges” have three chevrons and go with the 10″, 12″, and 4″x10″ plates.
This product is available on the GSA schedule, and if you need some stands for your KO plates, you can find them here.