Save $$$ when you buy the whole set!!
Enough targets, bases, caps and shooting boxes to shoot an entire match at one time. Oh! How about survey whiskers so you don't have to do a layout each time. First time out, measure the stage and pound in the whiskers. Rest of your shoots, just place the target slightly in front of the proper color whisker.
- Target Plates are all cut from 3/8" hardened AR500 steel.
- Caps which hold the plates on an AR 500 hook slip over a 2x4 which can be cut to a desired length or to SCSA specs.
- Bases are welded tube steel with a cup to hold the 2x4 and its target securely for reliability and fun.
(FYI, 2x4's take a lot of hits from near misses to the targets, they last a lot longer than most people think)
Based on the following stages: Showdown, Smoke & Hope, Outer Limits, Speed Option, The Pendulum, 5 to Go, Roundabout and Accelerator as published by the Steel Challenge Shooting Association on September 1, 2009.
- 40 - SC Bases (8 Stages, 5 targets per stage)
- 40 - SC Caps (8 Stages, 5 targets per stage
- 9 - 10" diameter, 3/8" AR500 Targets
- 20 - 12" diameter, 3/8" AR500 Targets
- 11 - 18" x 24", 3/8" AR500 Targets
- 40 - Colored Survey Whiskers with nails (to lay out each of the eight stages simultaneously.)
Steel Challenge Rule Book is available at http://steelchallenge.com/steel-challenge-Rules-Home.php
The photo is for illustrative purposes. The SC8 set contains everything listed above.